May 3, 2011

CRAZY WEEK !!

LAST FIRDAY
 after badminton training for competition 
had a very scary and sad news !!
pastor karmen told me that 
one of my friend's girlfriend's sister
DIED
i was so sad that i almost cried in school !!
*still feeling sorry* 
but rest in peace my dear friend  

later after lunch had bowling for P.E .....

then after P.E
i had badminton with some 
of my bro's friends......

came home and went for
my dear friend's funeral !!

LAST SATURDAY
in the morning i went to 
Sungai Buloh for a competition....
teamed up with coach 
but sad case.....we LOSE !!
30 - 18 
but i'm still happy that i tried my best
and that i had a good and fantastic 
experience that i wanted for so long that i 
finally got it !! HooRay for me !!

LAST SUNDAY
during church time...
feeling so tired but at least that was totally OVER !!
then at 4pm i played badminton again...
and it was not as bad i guess...

MONDAY
woke up like 7 something in the morning
just to go for a Teacher's Training 
for the Ministry To Children
it was really interesting and i got to know
what i'm supposed to do the next time
and i got to meet new friends Weeeeee....
Naomi, Nicole, Jan Yin, Jin Yin, Vincent 
(but i forgotten the other guy) 
and i got to meet my grand aunty judy...

then left church at 3pm
and went for a dance practice
for mother's day !!
and its this week....
feeling a little nervous right now....

anyway....
TODAY
went to school and then 
the whole school train for marching
for the competition day

then after marching 
the badminton players went 
for training. 

i'm going to go CRAZY !!
my life is so busy now...
1. have to do homework
2. have to practice for badminton competition
3.train my strength and my hand for the week and the next

but anyway....
SEE YA !! 
GOOD NIGHT and MUACKZZZ 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment